• 29 strings – 4 octaves – Perfect for beginner to intermediate students
• Note range of C3 to C7 – Color coded strings for easy play
• 24 levers – Easily change keys
• Handcrafted frame of solid wood – ply soundboard for exceptional sound and strength
• Tuning tool and extra string set included
• Nylon gig bag (HMNC) sold separately
Minstrel Harp stylistic Celtic Thistle design hand carved in side panels. Featuring 29 DuPont hard nylon strings, a range from C3 to C7, 24 sharpening levers, engraved and inlaid Rosewood frame and a high quality ply soundboard for exceptional sound and strength. Approximately 38″ high.
Includes a tuning tool and extra string set.