Mid-east Musical Instruments
Mid-east Thumb Piano, African Kalimba, Mabira Red cedar wood
The Kalimba is a local African instrument. The piano is made of red cedar wood and comes in arranged tuning.
On the back, it has two gaps that vibrate and the fingers change the sound by moving them to and from the openings.
All the keys can be tuned by changing the metal piece internal or outward. The Mid-east thumb piano has a brilliant sweet solid and is an incredible instrument for instructors and understudies alike.
Heartland Mulberry Round back Thumb Piano, African Kalimba, Mbira with Rosewood Top
- Mid-east presents Heartland 17 steel keyed Kalimba/Thumb Piano in Mulberry with Rosewood top.
- It is a completely playable top notch instrument with a lovely stable. Simply tune up and go
- Try before you purchase!!
Heartland Travel Lute 7 Course Rosewood Left Handed
- Left given lute
- Body made of 11 Rosewood fights
- Neck and pegbox produced using Rosewood
- Fingerboard made of Rosewood
- Tuning pegs are Rosewood
- European Spruce wood soundboard with laser engraved rosette.
- Seven nylon fusses and five Rosewood worries
- Recommended tuning (G4, D4, A3, F3, C4, C3,G3, G2, F3, F2, D3, D2)
Heartland Baroque Ukulele, 4 String Baritone Variegated Rosewood and Lacewood
These Heartland Baroque ukuleles are all around made and there’s no trade off on quality. Best materials are utilized accessible in the present market at exceptionally focused costs. These Ukuleles comes in 4 sizes including Soprano, Concert, Tenor and Baritone.
- Baritone Ukulele (Scale Length 480mm)
- Round back bowl produced using rosewood and lacewood fights
- European spruce soundboard
- Rosette from sixteenth and seventeenth century lutes’
- Neck produced using strong rosewood
- Friction ukulele tuners
- Cattle bone nut with width 37mm
- Bridge produced using rosewood which joins with authentic bone seat
- Standard rosewood tie catch
- Comes with one additional strings set and a nylon case